Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cliche End of the Year Post

I want to thank everyone for making 2010 another great year at Pulled Into Syracuse. The site has had an increased and steady flow in readership lately, going from ~1,400 page views a month in 2009 to ~2,000 a month in 2010. And the presence online grew as well with the launching of the Facebook and Twitter pages. What's crazy to me is that people as far away as India and Poland occasionally check into the blog as well. I never thought this whole thing would quite take off like it did when I started it back in '08, but look, you're all here... pitching in...

It's been a lot of fun and I can't wait for 2011, as I have a few new things for the blog that I'm working on and am excited about. I'll be redesigning some things over the next couple of weeks as well, so bear with me on the changes. Some may only be temporary as I shift colors, text, and layouts around, but I'll hopefully get to something that's a little more pleasing to the eye and more organized. I'm also going to overhaul the comments section to hopefully make it a bit more interactive.

The reviews and posts have been a little infrequent as of late (alas, this is only a hobby), but I'm hoping to really bust a move and try out a lot of places that I've been meaning to go to for a couple of years now, as well as getting into some neighborhoods that I haven't been represented on the blog yet.

At any rate, thanks for all of the feedback, comments, donations, check-ins, and taking the time to read my blog over the last couple of years. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

No comments: