Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Odds & Ends

Apologies for the lack of reviews lately. I'll be focusing on moving over the next week or so (Downtown, wooooo!). I do have some reviews to put up but just need to put some finishing touches on them.

A few other pieces of news...

Two new restaurants have opened up in Clinton Square: Riccardi's Pizzeria and Darwin.

Syracuse Real Food Co-op is ready to expand and will be moving to East Genesee St.

Empire Brewing Co will host a slow food dinner this Saturday at 6 PM.

Not necessarily food-related, but the Downtown Living Tour is this Saturday as well. Advanced tickets can be picked up at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que.

And while it's still a couple weeks away, I'm getting extremely excited about Taste of Syracuse in June. I plan on eating a ton and taking plenty of pictures. I was contemplating doing live-blogging, but I think I'll just keep it simple and do a normal post.

Empanadas, sushi, pierogies, spring rolls... CANNOT WAIT.

No comments: