Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July Blog Updates

Just a heads up to say that I still have intentions of continuing this blog. I apologize for the lack of updates this month and last. I've been a bit busy lately getting settled in to the new apartment and trying to get a leg up on things money-wise. I'm heading out to NYC for a few days, but I'll will be back on track with reviews after this weekend.

Some dining updates from around the blogs for this month...

- Sparky Town makes Chus On Chow happy.

- CNY Digested has moved their dining reviews to a new blog (and most recently reviewed Alto Cinco on Westcott Street).

- Diners Without Frosted Tips offers thoughts on Doc's Little Gem Diner and gives it 5 out of 5.

- Sean Kirst features an article on Breaking the Chains and talks with Tim O'Keeffe of Unchained Restaurants.

No comments: