Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pulled Into Liverpool

First off, thank you too all of the people that have donated to this blog so far. I'm extremely thankful that people like this blog well enough to think that I deserve anything for it. Essentially, this blog is for you guys so thanks for everything.

That being said, I do have a small, personal announcement. I'll be moving out of my apartment in 'cuse and into the burbs this week. Ideally, if I had it my way, I would still be living in the city that I love. But after getting some cut-backs at my job, I need to sacrifice downtown living in favor of my wallet. There will be no changes to the blog as I still plan on eating in the city. I'm only 6 minutes from Downtown, so I'm not too far out. Still, I'll miss it and I'm going to feel slightly guilty about running a food blog about city dining while residing outside its limits. But I'm hoping to get out there and dine just as much as I have over the last 9 months and I'm hoping that the change will be seamless on the blog.

At any rate, thanks again for having an interest in Pulled Into Syracuse. I have quite a few reviews to add so I'm hoping to get those finished and posted after I get settled in to my new apartment.

Thanks again!

No comments: