A few things of note from the article...
- The diner itself has seen a number of name changes over the years. First opened in 1939 and located on Erie Boulevard East, it was then moved to its current location in 1946.
- The diner is a "Drexler Diner" design (a type of converted trolley car) and is one of only 6 in the United States.
- Owner Dan Galloway started running a hot dog stand on the corner of Washington and Salina Streets last summer, which ultimately led him to open the diner.
- Most of the food on the menu is made with local ingredients including such city businesses as Columbus Bakery and Harrison Bakery.